My name is Luigi Acampora. I am a passionate and creative cook from the region of Naples. My parents passed on the importance of a fresh and healthy cuisine with natural products to me.
Highlights of my career
- I had the opportunity to acquire the base skills working toghether with the legendary cooks Giacomo Gallini und Federico Coria (CIGA Hotels in Florence and Rome – 1988-1989)
- Chef at the American Embassy in Rome (1990)
- In charge of King of Morocco Hassan II (1991-92)
- Double world champion „Pizzaiolo“ in Salsomaggiore Terme (1990 and 1991)
- Selected as cook for the most expansive private clinic worldwide: „The Kusnacht Clinic“ in Küsnacht (Switzerland)
- Opening of five Italian restaurants in Zurich in the last ten years
- Realization of the project restaurant „Il Nastro“ in Zurich (2013)
- Realization of the project restaurant „Ristorante La Strada“ in Baar-Zug (2014)
- Opening of the own restaurant „Amici“ in Zurich (2018)
I offer you a high-standard of creative Mediterranean kitchen, prepared with love.
Some people say that I am a good strategist with a distinct enterpriser’s instinct.
I claim that I have the typical character of a Neapolitan.
Contact me for special projects and ideas around the world of gastronomy!